What is the dress code and can people wear trainers and jeans?
Dress code responsibility
- The dress code is smart dress, absolutely NO: ripped denim, T-shirts, football shirts, trainers or baseball caps
- Footwear must be worn throughout the evening, if you fancy a dance without your heels then bring some flats.
- It is the responsibility of the organiser of each party to make sure that this dress code is communicated to ALL members of their party. Anyone who does not adhere to the dress code will be turned away on the evening.
- Entry is at the complete discretion of the venue and its authorised agents. Licensed door supervisors will monitor entry and will refuse entry if your attire does not match the criteria specified.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given to any individuals or party who are refused entry at the door.